Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Roadtrip

We're leaving for Tennessee Saturday morning! I have so many things left to do before we leave. I really need to make it a goal to not be such a procrastinator! Maybe later I'll add that to the list :)

Lacey has her interview with our bishop tonight. Her baptism will take place there in Tennessee on Sunday evening. We will finally have the chance to meet some more of Ryan's family and to catch up with Matt and Alison, some of Ryan's friends that he worked with at ACN.

On the way, we plan on stopping in KY. Ryan's Mom and possibly JM will be meeting us at a water park near the Tennessee boarder. The girls love water, and Lacey is a huge fan of water slides! The girls are loving the new pool. It is much bigger than I thought it was going to be, but thankfully it isn't over Lacey's head. The first thing she does in the morning is put on her bathing suit!


Lacey's optometrist appointment went well and they want to see her back in August when school starts. She will be getting her new glasses then, also.


The weather is so nice right now! The high is only 78. I have opened all of our windows to let the breeze in, and our plans for today are to finish up the laundry, steam clean the carpets and pack for our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment