Lily turned 11 years old today. I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments and goals. She is very intelligent, comical and caring. She does great in school and although she has some trouble with math she always puts up her best effort. She loves church, her primary friends and learning about the Gospel. Next year she will be ready for Girls' Camp. Lily is so well behaved and such a blessing to have in our family. I was browsing through old photographs on the hard drive and I can not believe how much they've changed over the years. I miss the days when I could just pick them up and hold them! I aim to cherish every moment and to take as many photographs as possible!
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004
2003 - in photo albums - will scan later! :)
2002
A video of Lacey, Christmas 2007. She loves to dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment