Thursday, June 24, 2010

Garden is growing!

We have the first tomatoes on our plants! Everything looks like it is growing well especially the weeds! The last few days have been really hot and humid so I haven't pulled any weeds and cleaned up since planting them in the beginning of May. We planted Watermelon, Zucchini and Cantaloupe along with our Bell peppers and Tomatoes. I think we were a little late at planting. Mom's garden is so much fuller and more grown. This was the first year we have attempted a garden and I wouldn't be disappointed if nothing was edible.

Going today to finish up the birthday shopping for the party tomorrow. The girls are excited, and hopefully they will not be disappointed as this party was kind of planned at the last minute. The "theme" is summertime and the cake is so cute, with a beach scene and candy flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment