We have a Christmas snow in the forecast. I love snow on Christmas :)
Four days until Christmas and I am still not finished shopping. Webkinz have taken over underneath the tree, they each have gotten 8! The prices were awesome though, ranging from $2 to $5 each, normally being $12-16. Next year for gifts I am going to do some patchwork quilting - blankets, pillows and curtains. I found a great deal at the fabric store on random patchwork material. The Wii is being put on hold, and Lily is getting a Nintendo DS. She loves her Gameboy and she takes the batteries out of everything around the house for it. Lacey doesn't enjoy solo games, but I found a great deal on a 4 foot doll house complete with furniture.
My first day at Sycamore was yesterday. I LOVE it! I am able to self schedule, choose the days I'd like to work for the week. Day one insurance which I took great advantage of. Ryan was nearly out of insulin and at the Apothecary I was able to purchase $1200 worth of medicine for just $10. I will be able to get certified in Chemotherapy administration in the future, and also ACLS, BLS and PALS certifications. (Pretty much just extra life support credits in addition to CPR)
We are going to take the girls to Fort Saint Clair tonight to see Santa and the Christmas lights. Pictures to follow!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment