16 days until Christmas. I feel like I'll never be done with shopping and wrapping presents! I have been thinking about getting Lily and Lacey a Wii game system. I know that it will get a lot of use and there are a wide variety of games. I would love to try the Biggest Loser game! Ryan's brother, JM gave us a super Nintendo system a few years ago and they play Mario Cart and Donkey Kong when we're forced to stay inside on cold days.
We have been battling illness again this week. Lily had a fever and Lacey has a horrible cough. We went to Childrens Urgent care last night and they were given cough suppressants and excuses to be out of school for two days. Lately, at least one person in the house is sick with some kind of illness and we just keep passing it around. I am keeping Clorox and Kleenex in business.
Ryan started a new shift at work. He is working 6pm - 230am. I miss him already and it is just the second day. His travel to work takes nearly an hour and it is mostly country roads. I am going to spend a lot of time staying awake worrying about him going off of the side of the road, as those roads do not get winterized for black ice, sleet or snow.
I have my physical for Sycamore on Friday at 745am. After I will get my badge, immunizations and information about the loan repayment program. I am so grateful to finally have a job. The student loan repayment program is awesome! They will be paying for my student loans, not %100 but when $20, 000 is owed, any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Tomorrow is Dad's 49th birthday. We are celebrating on Friday with cake and dinner of his choice. I am amazed by him, and his ability to survive. He is a walking skeleton, standing at 6ft tall and down to 82 pounds. Scleroderma will not win. He was diagnosed when he was 19, shortly after my birth and physicans prepared him and our family for his death within a few years.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment