Ryan isn't working at Technicolor any longer. His position was eliminated due to budgeting. It has been more of a blessing than an inconvenience as he is able to stay home with the girls' and help out around the house. He is such a wonderful husband and does everything I ask of him and then some. I am so blessed to be his wife and I love him more and more each day.
I have been having severe episodes of vertigo again, lasting days at a time and nothing seems to decrease the severity. I am awaiting an appointment with neuro rehab for vestibular therapy. I am praying the therapy will be the "cure" as living with this condition makes for many wasted days.
Today began the girls' first day of Spring Break and we're planning a trip to Tennessee to visit Ryan's parents. We always enjoy visiting and are looking forward to having a lot of fun!
A few weeks go Ashley and I found Dachshunds for my parents. They are adorable! My Dad was skeptical at first, thinking that puppies were going to be too hard for them to care for. Less than a week later he claims they are just what they needed. They are no replacement for Boomer as NO dog could ever live up to his abilities/annoyances...haha.
Pepe` and Bella
9 weeks old
No comments:
Post a Comment