Here are a few pictures from Christmas :)
New Year's Eve this year wasn't very eventful. I had to work at 7am on New Year's day so went to be early, woke up at 11:50 to watch the ball drop with the girls, and then we all went back to bed. I didn't make any resolutions to be broken this year, but I have been trying to make a list of goals I'd like to accomplish in 2010. I am planning to redecorate the front room. It is just an empty plain room in the front of the house that is in desperate need of some color. I really like teal, browns and earth tones. I've been looking online for "themes" and I've found a few I really like. I really like these colors and I LOVE the built in book shelves and the fireplace

The wallpaper in the last picture is not cheap, but I'd like to do just one wall. We're also going to take the carpet out and put dark wood laminate down. We're looking for dark brown leather furniture, and unique lamps. I am very excited about it!
Our next "goal" is to plan a family vacation for this summer. Now that we're both working budget shouldn't be an issue but vacation time may be. I really want a beach vacation but not as far as Florida. Possibly Virgina beach?
Well, until next time... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment